![]() |
| If I hold on tight enough maybe she won't take away my milk. |
![]() |
| I got's my mommy's hair and believe daddy's was this red too! |
![]() |
| Going home today! |
![]() |
| So my going home outfit didn't quite fit but several layers later mom made it work! |
![]() |
| First car ride! |
![]() |
| I think a lot about milk! |
![]() |
| NO BIBS PLEASE! |
![]() |
| I've got this! |
![]() |
| I love to snuggle my daddy! |
![]() |
| I think i'll just hold MIMI's hand for a while! |
![]() |
| Mom makes me tan every day, something about Jaundice who's heard of that? |
![]() |
| Mom and Nanna just do this to laugh at me and i'm tired of listening to them. |

















No comments:
Post a Comment